Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday Pt 2

DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
hmm  
mikeg516: though not so much for me
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
I wish I could just talk to her for u lol just stright out with it lol and she would say yes ... wouldn't that be so much easier lol but I'm playing  
mikeg516: I mean Coleen could see us on the boat from her car and wasn't coming down right away but I waved her down and made it seem okay
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
oh ok  
mikeg516: oh - I'm getting therre
mikeg516: so anyway
mikeg516: Coleen is trying to get her boyfriend o the fone and he wasn't pivking up
mikeg516: and I was making a joke of it trying to realise some tension
mikeg516: and you won't beleive what I said...
mikeg516: "thank God I'm not him"
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
lol
mikeg516: she said "you wish you were hime" and I was like "Yeah, I can't beleive I just said that"
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
oh no ...
mikeg516: so I'm not sure what happened but she was breaking up with him
mikeg516: at least she seemed to be
mikeg516: while I'm standing there ....
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
hmm
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
if so I would say try talking to her .. but I duno how u would feel about that  
mikeg516: so she left at about 8 and she said she would be back but I said I would need to go by 9
mikeg516: I had a feeling she was going to be dealing with it way late and I was getting so tired
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
yeah  
mikeg516: I wanted to stay and wait but you know what ... when I say I'm leaving at 9 I leave at 9
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
yeah  
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
you should text her and ask if everything is ok  
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
see what she says  
mikeg516: oh - I did that
mikeg516: no response
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
oh what she say  
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
ohh  
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
maybe she is busy fighting with him or something ....  
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
I mean if that is what was going on  
mikeg516: we said we could get together on the boat tomorrow - I'll be there all day
DoNtYoUwAnT2no:
u said that to her ?  
mikeg516: that's what I figure
mikeg516: what did I say ... let me look
mikeg516: I said "Gotta go home. Hope to see you tomorrow"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm....  getting interesting!!!  Can't wait to see if she visits you on the boat.
Jen

Anonymous said...

I know I wounder what happends next.. kinda like a movie lol but I hope she did come by and I hope things are going ok for you.. Let us know what happend.