Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's all about the cash

Budgets really suck. I'm looking at my situation for this weekend and it's going to be tight. I have $132 balance and there is a $65 check still out there somewhere. That leaves me with $57 but ATMs only let me get denominations of $20. But I do need to go to the allergy doc. That is a $15 check. So as near as I can tell I could wind up with $40 for the weekend. That would mean I can only go out one night. I guess Friday will be it for me. How many times have I said that?

Whenever I am in dire straights like this it always means there will be opportunities that I will have to bypass. At least working at getting the boat in shape costs me only time and sweat. And it was fun to see some friends come down and visit last weekend, especially when Coleen made her all too brief appearance. I'll get some wine on board and some munchies. At least I can charge that. It won't be long before I can make that happen regularly even if it is just me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about not having any money... I'm so bihind on my bills it's not funny