Thursday, April 3, 2008

I just realised I hadn't put anything in today

It's late but I need to add something about my day. A day that had so little but can mean so much. Out of nowhere Lisa says she will be in my neighborhood tonight and she can stop by if I'm up for that. Of course it's okay. A nice treat to have Lisa hang out. So we watched the Office together.

So it gave me the chance to clean up my house a bit. I just straighted up and my house looks a little better. Almost good enough to give me some pride.

I swear to God, not 30 seconds before Lisa walked through the door Coleen sent me a text message. And the text message said absolutely nothing. So I ignored it. Normally I would have sent back something but Lisa was walking though the door and I just put the phone down and forgot about it.

So Lisa's visit was pretty uneventful. We just drank a bottle of wine and watched tv. Basic Lisa stuff.

No comments: