Friday, April 11, 2008

Home on a Friday night

Yes. I am staying in. For a multitude of reasons. I don't feel well. I am also down to $30 so if I went out that would be it for the weekend. I also have to be up early tomorrow to get my taxes and mail them out. I probably missed out on seeing Coleen but the way things are I'm feeling better off. Friday night is her time to see her BF and I would be lucky to see her for 5 minutes.

So here I am sipping on a beer watching the Mets. I did get a call from Janet asking where I was. There was a time when I would respond to that by jumping into my car and heading for the bar. But I am firmly entrenched into the "friend-zone" with Janet.

So I feel a need to be just relaxing on my Friday night.Hopefully I won't come to regret this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah best to always save your money when you don't have much to blow.... I learned the hard way! Hope your doing ok.

Krissy