Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nothing new to report

I've been fighting the urge to send a cell phone text message to Coleen. I don't even know what the proper thing to do is because I don't really know where I stand with her. I'll bet she wants to hear from me but it's probably better if I don't seem too over anxious. I'm also looking at my checking account balance and realize I'm on a tight budget these next 2 weekends. I bought a monthly train ticket this month rather than the weekly tickets I'd been getting. It's about the same money but it's all at once. So I'll need to be careful. Maybe I need to lay low a little anyway.

My friend Janet is having her kitchen redone starting today. Since she has no place to cook I'll be curious to see how she does making meals. It would be nice if I could have her over for dinner at least once. That's another reason for me to get my house in order.

I had a long IM with Lisa last night. She is all fixated on her bad financial state. Compared to her I'm almost wealthy. But she sounds like she is beginning to recover. Maybe that's a byproduct of us never seeing each other anymore. She may come down and visit me while I work on the boat this weekend. That could be fun especially if it's a nice day. More to look forward to.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got outa the hole with the money thing. I bumed money for the last 2 months. It was horrible. I feel so worthless when I have to bum money. I'm use to having my own money and doing things on my own. But I got everything caught up and things are back to normal again for now anyway lol I hate being broke.... Anyway I hope your doing good and that's all I could think about to say.... lol

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your dad is doing much better I was gonna ask you about him until I read the other entire. I've heard alot of people do fine with those treatments even sometime the cancer goes away and don't come back. But everyone is different. I wish I could take your cat for you lol I would if I could. You seem to know quit a few people maybe one of them can watch him for you. Or you could make sure he has enough food and water while your gone. I think you should really go see your mom and dad...