Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Making plans

I'm back at my desk in NYC. After working from home for a few days it's nice to be at the office where I can hear a buzz all around. I feel so cut off from the world at home. Now I can start the countdown to the weekend.

I saw Coleen last night briefly. I was on my way to a club meeting and saw her car in the parking lot at the bar. I was 20 minutes early so I stopped and went in. She was there with Jami. She gave me a big hello and a hug. I think she may have been there a while. The 20 minutes went by in a snap but we made tentative plans for the weekend. My mind is just spinning with plans.

May and June will be such a busy time this year. There are plans to go wine tasting and a dock party and fireworks with a picnic. Mom and Dad will visit. So much happening at once. It's a good time in my life. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to  hear thing are going good for you!