Friday, July 1, 2011

Fun Fun Fun

Turn the page on another month. It would be great if this could be a really special month. Of course the defination of crazy is someone who keeps doing the same thing but still expects different results. So call me crazy.
It's Friday and I'm at work. There is barely anyone here but my department is fully staffed. This except for the senior director, the director or any of the managers. We could go home early once the work is done but who is here to tell us that? Still probably leaving a little early.
My plans for this evening include going to see some outdoor music. I have hopes of seeing Carolyn there but she never did directly say she was interested or not. I called her this morning but it seems her voicemail on her cell is full so I couldn't leave a message. So I will head into town solo knowing a lot of the friends I used to hang with every week will be there. I haven't seen any of them in about a month. I miss them but I also know I want to find other things. Hopefully I'll find something fun.

No comments: