Thursday, July 14, 2011

Not like Ferris' Day Off but still good

I didn't see Carolyn last night. She is away on some kind of work thing. But is fine. She sent me a text message in the middle of lunch yesterday to let me know. She also reminded me how much she enjoyed going out on my boat last weekend. I'm not good at reading between the lines but this feels like a good thing. She wants to me to know she is thinking about me. I also knew she wouldn't be around and it was Wednesday, which has been a night we have been going to the boat and sharing a bottle of wine.
We agreed to make a plan for the weekend which works out great for me. I am a little low on money until Friday. I couldn't do anything until then anyway so this take me off the hook. Now I am trying to come up with a plan.
I took a day off from work today. I went to the gym and now I'm doing laundry. No real plan other than that but I just wanted to have a day off. I don't know what I'll do this afternoon but I'm sure something will come up. It's a good day.

No comments: