Thursday, July 21, 2011

She is the bomb

I shared my evening with Carolyn again last night. The weather was perfect for being outside with a glass of wine. It was a nice time. I asked her to join me on Saturday night to go to another friends backyard dinner party. She very enthusiastically said yes but then said she my need to be late in case she needs to work. She was in her office until almost 7 last Saturday so it's iffy. Still we made plans for Sunday to go boating again. In fact today I am off work and taking her kids out on the boat. Not Carolyn, just the kids. There is Monica, who is 18 and Wayne who is 14. We will see how that goes, as I should also have Chris too.
Well, things keep crawling along. Not sure if things are going to blow up on me but Carolyn was literally gushing about how much she enjoyed our day last weekend. Her loss of her boyfriend to cancer has me thinking she has shut her libido down and that's why she is hesitating going further with me. I'm just taking this where ever it goes and keeping it lite and fun. The romance thing seems like a fantasy so I'm doing what I always do. Being a friend. I just hope it doesn't blow up in my face.

2 comments:

It is known said...

I really hope things work out with Carolyn. I'm glad you're not wasting anymore time with Colleen.

Mikeg5162000 said...

Yeah, what ever happened to her? Actually she is still doing all the same things she always does, I'm just not coming around anymore. Last time I saw her she looked tired and sad.