Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring has Sprung

Pretty much nowhere. At least I have a plan for this evening. Yesterday's big event was getting laundry done. So I'm covered for clean clothes for at least 3 weeks. Maybe by then it will be warm enough for t-shirts. Probably not until at least May though.

It's the first day of Spring although for the boat it is still winter. It looks very lonely at the marina. My challenge will be to get all my systems working 100 percent by May. I am hoping to really enjoy boating this summer. I need to have a list soon. I guess my first task will be to polish the deck.

I have plans to spend the evening with Janet. No romance expected. It's funny, as I feel less attrated to her we get to spend more time together. How many times have I had opportunities to go places with her in the last year? And more times than not I would just as soon not go. That would have never happened a few years ago.

Again not an interesting entry. Tonight should at least give me a good subject for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that I hope Janet doesn't read your journal

So, on polishing the deck - not likely that it's a once a season endeavor or is it. Sounds like a big job. I have an older brotherwho lives on M.V and fishes for a living and loves it, but I don't think polishing the deck is one of the chores.

Have a great day
Cindy

Anonymous said...

For starters no one who knows me knows about this journal. Gives me freedom to write exactly how I feel. As far as polishing goes it can be a once a year thing but sometimes I will do it again later in the summer. Just like a car the smooth parts of fiberglas will oxidize if it's not protected from UV rays.