Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pictures ... I have pictures

This is Mike G. and Chris K. This was their first time playing at Madison's. They say they will be there every Thursday so there is a chance I will see them again.

Mariana and John live nearby. They've been married something like 5 years now. Mariana and I started at work at almost the same time. When I first met her I must have asked her out in about 10 different ways but she never said yes. But she always would find me at any company events, like the Chrismat party or a charity fund raiser. Now we will occasionally go out for a drink after work. Her husband John is a nice guy... damn.

That's not lipstick ... it's chapstick. This a night out at a place near where Lisa lives...

This is me, Lisa and her boyfriend Carmine. He's a nice enough guy but he just sits there all night. Maybe I intimadate him....

It's probably wrong of me to say this but I really hate that they are happy together. I try not to be jealous but it's hard. He can give her so much more than I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures