Friday, March 14, 2008

I made it to Friday ...

I got paid today too... no overdrawn checks for a change. I have no evening plans as yet but I'm sure we will all meet at the bar. I was considering blowing it off and staying in but then what do I have to look forward to? A weekend of just me and the cat I guess. I'm looking at the weather and considering what I can do to start getting the boat ready for spring. Maybe I can start polishing. I always seem to put that off until it's too late.

What an uneventful week this has been. It's like everyone has disappearred. No emails or phonecalls. I wish I had an excuse to call but what about? Even Lisa nad I can't seem to sustain a conversation. And she doesn't seem to want to sign on to IM anymore. I can only just ride it out. I'm sure there will be a change ... there always is.

Sunday there will be a St Pattys parade to go to. That's about the only plan for the weekend I can wrap myself into. I hope it doesn't rain. I'll try to remember my camera so look for pictures next week.   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good weekend. Not sure what I'm gonna do.

Anonymous said...

Hello Crystal... I never know what to expect when it comes to weekend plans. From your short comments you sound a little alone and sad. No one makes you that way. It is simply a choice that you make. It's only a few days before St Paddy's day. Put on something green and go enjoy a parade. You don't decide to have fun ... it just kind of happens.
Mike

Anonymous said...

No drama! I don't really talk to Martin much anymore. I think I have talked to him maybe about 3 times in like a month. I'm with someone else. His names is Ryan. He's a good guy. As far as my sister I am talking to her again but not as friends. We hung out a few times but other then that just talking on the phone sometimes. But yeah no drama.. Can you believe it? lol Ryan has my computer he's fixing it for me. We are waiting for the windows xp pro cd to come in the mail. That's why I  haven't been on for awhile. I been back and forth fromhis house to mine.I was trying to post this back to ur email but for some reason it wont send so I'll put it here. lol I'm not sad at all I have been doing pretty good really. The only thing bothering me right now is My ferret. He got attacked by a dog while I had them outside for a walk. The dog almost killed him. Tried to eat him in front of me. I'm been spending alota money on him trying to get him well again. I'll write about that in my journal as soon as get my computer back.

Anonymous said...

I had a similar problem with my email...so it's not just you. Glad that things are going so well. It;s good tou hear from you and I'm glad to hear there is someone new in your life. The poor ferret... I hope he's okay.