Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hardest part of the blog is the subject

Last night I went to my sister's house to eat dinner with her family. 2 of her kids are back from college for Easter break so it was a good chance to see them and get a good meal. It really wasn't anything special except she also invited her friend Cindy... who I had dated a couple of times a few years ago but never really could warm up to her. My niece Kate suspected a fix up but Cindy is just not that interesting to me. I also got the feeling she feels the same way.

While having dessert I mentioned to my sister, Maryliz that she has been seeing my friend Roberta at the gym... Maryliz just looked at me like she had no idea. Now Roberta had told me they had some conversations regarding me so but I had suspected that Maryliz wasn't really sure who Roberta was. I was right... Maryliz suddenly realized who I was talking about and said she wondered how she knew Roberta. This gave me a big laugh so on the way home I decided to call Roberta, but she wasn't there. Oh well, moment is gone now.

Janet has committed to going to see music with me on Thursday night. Turns out it's ladies night so her drinks will be half price. She is happy to hear that. She was sending emails to see if Roberta won't change her mind and go too. Doesn't look likely though.

That's it for today. It's just a quiet day.

No comments: