Monday, March 24, 2008

Deep thought

Yesterday was Easter and I spent the day with family. It wasn't a long day. In fact, I was home by 5:30. I was tempted to head over to Janet's but decided the best thing for me to do was to just chill at home and be ready for work today. I felt bad not going because I'm sure Janet wanted me to be there but I was tired and I know if I had gone there I would have had some wine and I thought the best thing was to stay home.

I keep obsessing on my dinner with Coleen and Mark, over analyzing everything like I always do. She was having Easter without Mark yesterday and she did say I should call her but I'm sure she was just being nice. She had been drinking a lot of wine and probably has a fuzzy memory.  So I didn't call even though I wanted to. I have to keep reminding myself that Coleen is committed to Mark and unless I hear different I need to resist feeling like I am in love with her. This is inspite of all the people who tell me they are disfunctional.

No comments: