Friday, March 21, 2008

Optimistically looking ahead

Last night I enjoyed dinner and music with Janet. I tried to pay but she wouldn't let me. This is why I'll never feel romantic about Janet. She just refuses to let me be the man. Except for that I really had a good time. It was nice picking her up and driving the 30 minutes or so and having dinner. And Mike and Chris both came over and said hello.

Oddly enough Janet saw someone she knew from her younger days... must have been high school. I'll have to try and look that up. Her name was Nancy and I thought she was attractive, but I never really got the chance to make small talk with her. She didn't seem too interested in me. But then I'm pretty slow about these things. I just found her picture in my high school yearbook. She looks about the same.

I ended the night driving Janet home and we agreed to make a plan for tonight. No stress because there were no expectations.

So tonight I'll be heading for the bar and maybe get to see the rest of the group. It's Easter weekend so I'll be really busy. Maybe lots to blog about.  

No comments: