Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Day of Stupid Thoughts

I hate to second guess myself but I can't help but wonder what was the final result last night. I wonder if I missed some drama and if so would I have been better off to be there to help pick up the pieces?

My little voice says the best thing was to not get involved and go about my business unless I am asked. Since my phone never rang I'm a little in the dark now. But I keep nagging at myself that if a golden opportunity arises shouldn't I jump at it? Still, Coleen is making long term plans with Mark so she wouldn't just let that go at the snap of the moment.

There were a lot of other friends there so I can understand how she wouldn't need to reach out to me. So I'll have to be content with the off chance I'll see Coleen on Friday and then I need to wait to see if she will bring it up. I'm in shock that they can't plan a vacation together. Maybe all the people are right who say that as a couple their future seems bleak.

My twisted little mind sees her talking about vacations and me unable to stop talking about taking her on a boat vacation. That would be way too big a step and not a good idea. But I have to admit it is my greatest fantasy. Having a girl to share the boat with is what I've always wanted.

No comments: