Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So little going on

With not much happening today I thought I might look back at the first house I knew growing up. This is one of the original Levitt houses built around 1950. This is pretty much as it was the day we moved in. Not that I could remember ... I was all of 1 at the time. It was a good place to grow up... lots of other kids on the street. We got in our share of trouble though so it was a good thing mom and dad got us out of there before we were in our teens.

Today I am home working. At least trying to. Haven't accomplished much. My sister just called me to invite me to dinner. Eating with family will be a nice change. A pork roast - yum. What elase to say. Maybe tomorrow or maybe later today. Sorry I don't have a better blog. At least I don't have any drama to deal with.

Oh... almost forgot... speaking of drama, Lisa's sister Ellen has her husband in the hospital Saturday. His symtoms included chest pain although they are saying it's not a heart attack. Lots of stress coming from there. Ellen has been having an affair and Frank (her husband) knows about it and while she says she has broken it off she hasn't. So Lisa is upset. Her problem since I never see her anymore. I'm more concerned with how Coleen's biopsey is.

No comments: