Friday, February 1, 2008

More bad news out of Florida

My Dad spent last night still in the hospital. The oncologyst couldn't see him until this morning. And then that news was all bad. There is cancer in my dad's liver. The only option is to operate, but first they need to get a second opinion. But in all likelihood the only course of treatment will be an operation, which given my dad's age and other health issues makes it very risky. I don't know how well he could handle chemo or radiology. I'm very afraid right now. Lisa keeps asking me for news and my initial urge to tell someone has now changed to not really wanting to deal with it. I want to hide and hope it goes away.

I need to go to Florida.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike I'm very sorry to hear that your dad is not doing very well. I hope he gets better and I hope if he dose have the operation that everything turns out well. I also hope you are in good spirts and doing well.


Your friend ~Crystal~