Thursday, February 21, 2008

Same old same old

Being a celeb and in rehab doesn't mean you are an asshole but these guys sure are.

Highlight of my day was a text message for Coleen around dinner time. Nothing special. Just said to me that our mutual friend Christopher never called her back. He seems to be keeping a low profile since striking out with Janet. So if we go out for dinner - which seems less and less likely every day - he probably won't be there. So we sent messages back and forth for about a half hour. Just me responding to her. If I ask her something I would get short one or two word answers so I got bored pretty fast. Wothout know I just get the feeling she does this just to get the attention from Mark. So I'm much less able to engage too much. Although I did get a rise out of her because when she had me talking to Mark last week she expected just a hello and goodbye but we chatted for about 15 minutes. And how do I know this? She told Jami about it. Made me laugh.

Enough about that. Tomorrow night I won't be doing the same old thing. I am having Lisa over and I'll make her dinner. That's if it doesn't get snowed out. Stay tuned.

No comments: