Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Friday Friday - I love Friday

Friday's always start out so optimistically. It's always filled with opportunities and possibilities. Even though I don't really have stories of any great conquests I'm always believing that maybe this will be the week.

I really do feel like I've got all my ducks in a row for a change. I'm paid today. The rent is due and I'm secure enough to write a check and not worry. No bounced checks this time. So I have about $600 to play with.

Tonight I am going to a bar crawl. I've heard for them but never gone to one. It's in Sea Cliff which only has five bars so it won't be anything crazy. We are expecting snow but only an ince so it may make it even better. I must remember to bring the camera and post some new pictures.

The bar is not part of the crawl so I may not ever get there. That means I probably not see Coleen. And tomorrow is her birthday and she likely will be spending that with the love of her life so not seeing her this weekend seems likely. I'm getting used to that. Once again I feel like the kid outside the candy store pressing his nose against the glass looking in. So my Saturday night might be quiet at home.

Maybe I need to focus on Janet again. It just seems like just banging my head against a brick wall with her. But if she hints at the possibility of saomething on Saturday I'll try and make something happen.

My yahoo messenger has been screwed up for a while. It seems to start some kind of windows internet explorer bug as it suddenly opens window after window until I have to shut down and restart. So I've stopped using AIM at work which cuts me off from Lisa during the day. I'm sure she thinks I'm doing this on porpose because she wouldn't respond to me last night. She sent about 6 messages yesterday even though I was offline. But it's the weekend now so she has Carmine keeping her company. I never hear from her until Monday anyway. I feel like our lives are now moving in completely different directions. Sometimes I get sad about this but mostly I'm too busy to even notice anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO TO FLORIDA TO SEE MOM!

Anonymous said...

I like your visual about the kid and the candy store...hang in there. I'm trying to.

Anonymous said...

hehe the candy store thing was cute. I hope you will get a chance to talk to colleen on her birthday or get a chance to set down with her one on one ya know. Not sure what good that will do if she is still in to what's his face though lol