Friday, February 8, 2008

Sitting in Limbo

Here I sit on Friday afternoon still working but thinking about my weekend. I'm going to the bar for happy hour. I'll try not to stay more than a few hours. There is still a tentative plan for dinner but I get the feeling no one really is commited to it. Coleen's boyfriend is back so who knows if she doesn't have a different plan. I haven't heard from her since last Sunday. And don't think I don't hear the silence.... I'm suffering from cabin fever big time.

So I'm going out tonight but not expecting much action. I've got all of $70 for the rest of the week so I'll need to be careful with my money. It always seems like when I'm short of cash is when I have the most opportunity to socialize.

So tomorrow I'll tell you how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suffer from cabin fever almost everyday lol