Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello Monday

Woke up early this morning although I have no idea why. I'm working from home today, I spent the better part of yesterday hanging out with Judy, Jami, Janet and Roberta in the bar. Coleen was there with her boyfriend Mark. We all were there for brunch. I managed to spend my last $40. It was an okay time.

When Coleen came in she and Mark were all the way at the other end of the bar so we just said hello from a distance. But I went over and said hello after about 10 minutes. I could see that she really is attached to him. And yet... she would from time to time join our conversations and she seems to like to touch me. I don't get that except maybe she is just that kind of person. Connects with people on a physical lever that really only means she wants attention. That's how I'm looking at it today. One thing I can see. My only chance to get her alone was that weekend Mark was out od town. So I'll have to put my feelings away even though I can't seem to understand how. There is really no one else to look for right now. Except Jami, but I just can't seem to see her as anything more than a friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's gotta suck to like someone but they don't feel the same.  I know the feeling !!But it sounds like you had a good time anyway. Hope your doing ok