Saturday, February 23, 2008

Living life

We got snow yesterday. About 6 inches. It was enough to shovel but not enough to keep me from going out last night. My plans for making dinner for Lisa fell through because she decided not to venture out. Weak. She said we had better make it next week but guess what ... I have plans for next Friday. So another chance to see Lisa gets blown away. I barely even care anymore at this point. She is committed to her relationship and gives me what's left over.

As I headed out last night I got a text message from Coleen. She was just looking for conversation. She was at Mark's house and I guess he wasn't paying enough attention to her so we texted back and forth but she wasn't going out so I gave it up once I was in the bar. I saw Janet and Jami there. We just had a regular night. Nothing exciting. I was home before 11. As they say in the movie Fargo "end of story".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I been taking a break from the computer for a while. I hope your doing good and i'll be back soon!! Your friend Crystal