Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm lost and can't seem to find my way

So I ventured out last night. I walk into the bar and the first one I see is Coleen. She seemed glad to see me. Then she shows me the new watch she got from her boyfriend, and that she was only there for a few minutes before she would be going out with him. It's amazing how I can be on top of the world to the bottom of the pile in 5 minutes. And it wasn't even 6:30 p.m. yet. At least I had those few minutes. The watch she had looked really expensive. It made me realize just how stupid I am to think Coleen would ever pick me over this guy. I'm feeling very alone and inadequate today.

The rest of the evening was like a replay of so many other Friday nights. Janet and Roberta arrived a few minutes after Coleen left and it was fun after that. Seemed like Roberta was talking really loud. She was amped up a bit for some reason. I guess she was happy to be out with friends. I was getting annoyed by everything all night.

At one point during the evening I found myself talking to Jami one on one. I feel like she really wants to be more than friends but I just don't feel that way. And there is no way I could even say it to her without coming off really bad. The way I see Jami is she can really drink. She likes to have shots with her beer. It's really scary to watch. She get's pie eyed pretty much every time I see her. And I drink too. Just not like that.

So once again it will be Valentines Day that I will be alone. Like that's how it's meant to be. I've never been able to get that day the way I want. I must have the worst karma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so i found this entry trying to find some weird song about "i just can't seem to find my way" where the lyrics or who sings it so I can download it.. uh I only think you want that chick cus you can't have her, and you won't. that 1 dood shes with is probably ballin' so until you become balla man too you prob wont get her, and by showing you that watch she was probably gloating and wanting to make you jealous, act nonchalant and forget about her.