Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here I am

I've been overdue for an entry. Having lost my one pair a glasses and my other pair was left behind as Lisa's after dinner 2 weeks ago I was unable to do much on my computer. I finally got my glasses back from Lisa on Sunday and now can read a gain. I also went to get my eyes checked and I'm getting new glasses on Friday. My eyes have seriously been in declide the last few months. I now need glasses for reading and distance. Just one more sign of my getting old.

I had a really quiet weekend. On Sunday I went to the Bar and Jami was there so I sat with her all night ... well... till 9 P.M. anyway. It was okay but I'm afraid I'm giving her the wrong idea. She seems to like me more than a friend. It figures. The one female in my life that I don't have feelings for and she's the one who wants me. And I never saw Coleen all weekend. I think I'll be moving on from that now. She is definately only interested in her boyfriend.

When Lisa stopped by on Sunday to give me my glasses she brought along Carmine. He's so quiet. I guess they are goi8ng to be a couple for a while so I've decided to get used to it. I'm going to invite them for dinner so I can get past this uncomfortable tension that I feel.

Nothing new about my dad in Florida. He was going for his first chemotherapy treatment yesterday. We have a call scheduled for tomorrow and I am anxious to hear how it went. I want to book a trip down for the end of March in the next 10 days or so. I'll need to arrange for Tigger first. I'm worried that he is starting to look like Sylvester did before he got sick and died. I may need to take him to the vet before I can book a trip away.

That's all for today... still no pictures. The camera has been idle and I don't really have the inspiration to take any pictures. So just words for now.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was a fast post I guess u have been keeping up with my entry's lol Sounds like your doing good other then the colleen situation. When I started reading your journal the first time I thought you and colleen would avenceuily hit it off. But I guess she is stuck on him. Maybe you sould give Jamie a chance... lol I'm also supposed to be wearing glasses for reading but I lost my pair along time ago and haven't really tried to get another pair maybe I will .....

Anonymous said...

The Coleen situation has me a little disappointed but if she has a boyfriend she likes more than me that's probably for the best. I'm not interested in Jami. The heart wants what it wants and I'll be alone unless it feels like it's going to work.

Anonymous said...

hey mike


considering the amount of stress you have been under with your dad and all, it's no wonder you are losing things. take care of yourself, and know that the bloggers out there are keeping you and your family in our prayers.  we may not 'know' each other, but when we read journals we become party to the things in life we dont always tell the people who think they 'know' us.  dating is a pain, i agree.

al