Sunday, June 15, 2008

The weekend with Lisa

What a difference from one weekend to the next. I took the boat out yesterday with Lisa.

We had a fun day on the water. We went swimming and were at the dock before the rain started. There was supposed to be a party at the dock but the rain washed it away. Since Carmine has chosen this weekend to go away golfing Lisa and I had dinner at an Indian restaurant on Friday night then had drinks in Huntington. She said she rarely does these things anymore because that's isn't what Carmine likes to do. I don't even know what they like to do. Seems like it's just stay in.

I haven't seen Coleen since last Sunday. We have started to exchange text messages again though. So I guess things are getting back to normal. From what I heard yesterday she was actually looking to get invited out on the boat yesterday... I guess I'll need to explain that to her when I see her again. How I just felt like I feel funny about our relationship. I want to be friends but I also don't want to be a hypocrite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike-
I am getting confused reading your entries.....  Is Lisa married?  But, Jamie, Roberta and Janet are not?  I guess I never noticed you mentioning any partners for these friends before.
It's probably a good thing what happened with Colleen.  The cards are on the table now.  If she's interested, she will let you know.  If not, then you can at least move on and not be left in limbo.
Where is your boat?  Are you in NYC area?  Sounds like fun.
Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
No, Lisa has never been married. She started seeing Carmine last October. She is actually my oldest friend. I think she wants to get married soon though. My boat is on Long Island's North Shore. I'm out in the Sounds most any weekend.

Thanks for reading the journal.