Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random text messages are back

Not sure what to make of this. I was sitting at home bored to death. Not much going on and feeling a little lonely. Then my cell phone suddenly springs to like with a text message. It was Coleen! The next thing I know we are chatting on the phone. She was more or less doing the same as me.

Now the bad news. She was at Mark's house. He wasn't there however. I could tell she was just looking for someone to talk to so she could blow off some steam. She did say the most flattering ... that when I met her father he was very impressed by me. Wanted to know why she doesn't date me. Probably shouldn't make anything of that but I really need something positive to hold on to.

We ended it by agreeing to talk tomorrow. It's Jami's birthday on Friday and she wanted suggestions for a present to get her. Something else I'm not really that interested in. However, I am really happy to get a random message. I hadn't gotten any in the last 2 weeks and I had been missing them. It's good to put the mess behind us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah should not make anything of that until u know some more... Just don't get ur hopes up. But staying positive about things are good.

Anonymous said...

-that post of mine might have came out a lil rong .... but I guess u know what I mean ... oops

Hope you doing good. Talk to u soon