Saturday, January 5, 2008

Still just me

Went to have dinner with the gang last night. On the plus side; it was a lot of fun and the meal was excellent. I also go to spend a little time talking to Coleen. On the negative side; I think I'm not going anywhere with Coleen anytime soon. While she seemed really glad to see me and I did talk to her more than anyone else on the evening. she also mentions her boyfriend in every other sentence and she looks like she is really happy in her relationship. She also left really early. I guess I wasn't interesting enough for her to stay. No sparks. 

So the rest of my weekend should be quiet. I'll probably be home.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that song from Garth. Looks like you have fun last week. I like the new pics. I was back in the hospital but it wasn't me this time lol my boyfriend broke his arm. But anyways I hope your doing good. Hope to hear from you soon.