Friday, January 25, 2008

Different day - same story

I've been working from home for the last three days. Haven't left the house except to talk out the garbage. At least I still have my last $5. The excitement from talking to Coleen is now a distant memory. It is Friday and I've already gotten the Friday email from Roberta who, like me, is down to her last few dollars. She would be staying in tonight.

I have no expectations this weekend. I can only hope that this situation is going to be better once I get pain again. Mainwhile I need to stay home and not borrow or spend any money.

I can still see Lisa. She understands when I'm on a tight budget. But I asked her in a text message what she was doing this weekend and got no response. So I may just stay home alone this weeknd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stoping by to say hi

Anonymous said...

Short comment but thanks for stopping by. Nice to know someone is there.

Anonymous said...

its my 'sensitive time of the month'  but ty for reading  and always for commenting and i am too home and broke until the 30th when we get paid here. next on the agenda for tonight is old movies and whiskey sours :D