Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy happy hump day

Lisa

I'm making dinner tonight for Lisa. She hasn't been here since the beginning of October so it will be fun so have company. I'm making chicken. I'm a better than average cook, so that's the easy part. I haven't done any real cleaning here since she left so I'll need to spend what ever free time I can doing housework. Especially the kitchen and bathroom.

Olga

Like the idiot I am I sent an email to Olga thanking her for the mix Cd she made and gave me for Christmas. I only hope she ignores it and saves me from myself. This has to be one of those co-dependent tendencies that i just can't shake off. Reaching out to someone just because they used to seem so needy. The picture is from a long time ago before she was fired. She always had the neatest cubicle mostly because she never did any work.

I spoke to Janet on the phone last night. Among the things we discussed was Chris (that's him in the picture with his arm around Coleen). He called her and asked her out to a movie or dinner. She said she at first told him she was too busy. Then she told him she really wasn't interested in dating anyone. Pretty much the same things she said to me more than 3 years ago. So i kind of know how he must feel right now and Janet is pretty good about how she handles those things.

But after our discussion ended I got to thinking about it. Why is she a ble to dismiss anyone who shows an interest in her and yet someone like Bunky she finds irresistable. Here is a picture of Janet and Bunky....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must be the bad boy thing! You know how we girls can be. Ran across your journal and have enjoy reading it.
Sharon