Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Midweek

I called Janet to see how she was last night. She is getting braces and had 4 teeth taken out on Monday. Very unusual to wait until her forties to get braces but that's Janet. I called to see how she was feeling. She said it's uncomfortable but better than the day before.

Janet has always managed to keep her attractive looks better than anyone I know but looking back at all the pictures I've taken she never really smiles in any of them. So she has always been selfconscious about her smile. It's true for all of us ... all we ever see are our flaws even if no one else does. I hope she realizes that she doesn't need straight teeth to be beautiful.

Not much else happened yesterday except I received bill from Christmas for Macy's. It's only $84 but it's due Jan 28 and I can't pay it until 31st. The minimum is $10 and I don't even have that. I could write a check and risk another overdraw charge of $35. Either way I get nailed. Money has cost me more sleep than anything else. I wish I could make it go away but I feel like the end is getting so close. You see I had accumulated a $70 thousand debt in credit cards that 3 years ago just got out of hand. So I got on a payoff plan from a debt agency and I started with 66 monthly payments and now I only have about 28 left. That's still 2 years but I've been paying for over 3. More than half way. I looked at the total and it's now just a shade over $20 thousand. I've been taking it one month at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a pretty lady