Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friday night at the bar

A typical picture of the three girls. From left to right that's Janet, Roberta and Jami.

There is me and Jami.

Last night was Friday night as usual. I met Janet, Roberta, Judy and Jami at a restaurant for Mexican food. The margarita's were really good. After dinner we headed for out favorite bar. We met Erich (w/ an 'h') who is thei really big muscle guy. He was really drunk. I only hope he got home okay. Also Sue (Bubbles) came in with George. She was also way drunk. Obviously it was a big drinking night for some people. I also enjoyed several glasses of wine. We also had a visit from Mike PC.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post I sent a text message to Coleen which didn't get a response for 3 hours .. right in the middle of dinner. 2 weeks ago she had a small accident with her car which is still not fixed. I thought she may need a ride but she has a rental. She stopped in to the bar and we had a brief conversation before she left without having a cocktail. Apparently she had been there while we were having dinner and needed to get home. Before she left I overheard part of a conversation she had with Tony about her wanting to break up with her boyfriend. I didn't hear why but what little I heard says it has nothing to do with me.

I got a phone call from Lisa this morning. We will get together later today. She didn't sound angry and there shouldn't be any drama. I think she over whatever was bothering her. I may be walking into a trap though. Stay tumed. Assume that if I don't have an entry later that things are going well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look very happy in that picture. Sounds like you had alot of fun. Nice pics today! I think I might go see a movie tonight. I might take my uncle with me. I have no one else to go with me lol I like reading your journal and it's nice to have someone to talk to.