Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Saturday morning... sort of

The good news is Friday night at the bar started slow and built into a much better time than I expected. The bad news is I pretty much spent all my money for the weekend and there could be so much more I could do. And I probably have just enough gas in the car to make it back and forth one more time.

I headed out early last night and had a drink in my hand by 6:15. I would have been there even sooner but I had let the cat out and he went for a one hour stroll around the neighborhood. When I arrived it was just didn't really know that well. I knew Janet, Judy and Roberta would be along soon. I wasn't sure if Coleen would be out or whether she was spending the evening out with Mark, the boyfriend. More on that later.

So we sat down for dinner and finally exchanged Christmas presents... that's right... January 11th we had out Christmas. And guess what... I was given wine goblets, a bottle of wine, and some other nice things and I left them at the bar. I pray they are still there somewhere. I should have put them in the car. Stupid.

I guess I got distracted. Coleen showed up and it turns out she needed a ride because early last week she had a fender bender with her car. She wanted to know why I didn't send her a text message. I guess that means she does like me. I definately gave her more attention than I had before. Still never got the chance to talk to her alone. Before the end of the night she asked if I would be coming out on Saturday night. Damn, I need some money!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww I'm glad you liked your presents that was sweet of her and you really needed that lol I hope you do find them. But if not atleast you know she's thinking about you. And speaking of the money thing I spent all my money also. I paid all my bills. BUt I had to get breaks and roders, 3 bulbs blew out in my car and had to patch up a tire lol oh also I had to buy a new tire lol I had to do all that so I could get my inspection sticker cause I got a ticket the other day. Who ever had this car before really didn't take care of getting the breaks and things for it. But then again I have had the car for a year so maybe it just needed it. I still can't belive I have to pay almost 9000 for this car. IT's a great car but I think they kinda riped me off. I might trade it in for a comero here soon :) Anyways I hope your doing good.