Thursday, January 24, 2008

Really confused

I got a text message from Coleen late in the afternoon yesterday. It just said "what up?". So I called her up and we had a talk. At first I was very excited to be talking to her. And a little surprised. We talked about going out to dinner and she name dropped the boyfriend again so I don't know what to really make of that other than she wants to get to know me as a friend or just wants to not feel like she is cheating. I still haven't told anyone how attracted I am to her. I kind of want to have something to believe in first. Right now I think it's pretty much all my imagination. But then why is she sending me messages?

And let me tell you something about the boyfriend. I think he's older than me and has grown kids so there is at least one ex-wife somewhere. And Janet says he's a little sleazy because on New Years he was dancing with her and was looking for more. And what's up with that... he dances with Janet and not Coleen. And I know she likes to dance because she danced with me. I also overheard him say they are just friends. So I would say Coleen has more emotion invested than he does. I've seen her cry about it. If not for that I would probably walk away.

Is it possible she just wants attention in the hopes her boyfriend notices her more? That's what I think. So I'm being very careful not to have much expectations. At least I feel like I'm in the game.

So my plan to not go out this weekend is getting tougher. Not having any money means I really can't but come Friday I will be climbing the walls. And what do I do when I get the inevitable emails saying to come out? The things I need to do when I get paid are adding up. Pay Macy's, Kohls, car insurance, allergyst, haircut, groceries and I need to go to the optomitrist and get new glasses. The pay won't last long.

Lisa's older cat Edmund seems to be really sick. He's stopped using the litter box and had been urinating on the floor and the bed. He's 16 years old so he may be coming to the end. Or he just may be having trouble with sharing the litter box. Let's hope it's that.  

No comments: