Monday, January 28, 2008

Growing up pictures.

Today in the mail I got a cd of pictures that my dad had made up from 800 slides he had. So this will be episode one of what may be a continuous stream of family related pictures starting from before I was born. There pictures include mostly me and my brother starting out on our first day of school.

There are also a few of me on the sailboat my parents had when I was in high school. It looks like I loved it but actually at that age the last thing I ever wanted to do was spend and entire day trapped on a boat with my parents. So you won't see very many of me after I was 16. That's the life of a teenager. If only I'd known that I would grow to love all those things later I might have appreciated them more then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were a cute kid. Looks like you were also a happy one to. I love them pictures. I have one of me and my cousin together in the bath just like the one you have almost looks the same lol hehe very cute. Can't wait to see more. Oh and I didn't mean to set my journals to privite I was trying to change thigns around but it's fixed back. See ya around !

Anonymous said...

I just read your other entry. I can't tell you how many time I have sit here and had all this stuff typed up and my computer will frezz or I click it off or something stupid. Yeah makes me very angry. When you have to write it all over again it just don't have the same feel to it. Sucks really !! And I'm glad you heard from coleen!   have a god morning !