Friday, January 18, 2008

I don't know what to think

Lisa would be really pissing me off by now if I wasn't so fed up I don't care anymore. She didn't go to her sister's last night like she planned but also had no intention of getting together with me either last night or tonight. I'm done losing sleep over it. If she would rather stay mad and have dinner with her parents on a Friday night then go ahead. I've got plenty to do.

Speaking of which, tonight's dinner plans are to eat Mexican food with Janet, Roberta, etc. Scheduled for 7. Then I don't know what? My obsessive brain keeps whispering Coleen's name but I don't know what action I should take if any. I know she doesn't have a car and probably needs a ride and she did say I should send her a text but I hesitate. She barely knows me. I feel like I should just let it go unless I see something more. But I'll probably text her after work anyway. Because I'm stupid.

Nobody knows I like Coleen except those who can just see it. I've never been good about keeping a poker face when it comes to women. Lisa has no idea though. I almost told her on the phone but it would be better if I had something more substancial to say.  

Lisa's problems with her nephew seems to have been resolved for the moment. Jason returned to Ellen's after staying one night with a friend. Of course it's a new day and I have had no work from Lisa today at all. I don't know if she is busy or just being a real bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish Collen would hurry up and get with you lol It sounds like she might kinda like you but she's with someone else now so maybe just waiting to see how that is gonna go first. I duno I was thinking about another entry you had wrote before. Than again maybe it's just a friend thing. I'm not around to see how she is. Atleast you got friends to hang out with. I have no more friends lol I droped them all. Sometimes I wish I didn't but than again I'm glad I did cause they were nothing but trouble. It's not worth having the company around if things are gonna be coming up missing and just drama ya know.... I hope your feeling ok... Sorry about before my cousins friend got on the comptuer and would not get off lol