Thursday, January 10, 2008

About last night

Had a nice dinner with Lisa last night. My chicken breasts came out good. We enjoyed a bottle of wine, talked and relaxed listening to jazz. She left at 9:30. We talked about a lot of the things I've been putting in here. It was good to get her thoughts on things.

Her boyfriend Carmine will be away for 3 weeks. My feelings are mixed about that. She'll want to spend time with me but I don't know if I want to. I'm just getting used to her not being around and I don't want to keep getting  attached especially since she is looking more and more like she is going to have a future with Carmine. I won't see her Friday night. That's my night at Gates Bar and I'm not giving that up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey again... just stoping by to see how your doing. seems like you are pretty much doing ok. I hope your in good spirts stop by my journal sometime. Oh and you asked if things changed between me and my boyfriend. They did but not much. I'm kinda taking it as it comes. I just don't don't know what to do. I want to leave him and I think It will problem happend soon. But I'm just holding on as long as I can. I know that sounds crazy but love is blind and I love him. but anyway I hope to hear from you soon. take care of your self.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good dinner......is Lisa your ex wife or just a young lady you still like?
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Lisa is my oldest and dearest friend. I've been in love with her since we met but we've never gotten past being friends.