Monday, January 28, 2008

2nd Attempt

What do you do when you spend an hour pouring out your soul in this thing and your cat decides he wants attention and steps across the keyboard and suddenly the entire entry disappears? All I can do is scream and start over. Argh!

Let's see if I can remember everything again....

Weekend is over, work week begins, check.

Spoke to Roberta on the phone yesterday, check.

Spoke to Janet too. Also on the phone, check.

Got a text message last night from Coleen, check.

I'm sure there has to more details that that. Okay.

After Friday night I spent the rest of the weekend home with Tigger. I really should have gotten out and at least taken a walk but I didn't even do that.

I called Roberta who went to see Young Frankenstein on Broadway with her family on Saturday. She will be busy most of February so who knows if we can get together at all. Maybe she can make it to the bar on Friday.

Janet I spoke to also. I'm having trouble holding conversations with Janet lately. After she told Chris she wouldn't go out with him I've had this urge to ask her how she can turn Chris down and then find such a creepy guy like Bunky so irresistable. But I haven't and it make me hypocritical. So all I can think about are talking about her new braces for her teeth and how her kids are doing.

Later on Sunday night I got a text message from Coleen. It simpley said "Sweet dreams". It was a pleasant surprise. It didn't seem to mean anything so I didn't return anything. I had a long explanation as to why in my first entry that the cat deleted but now I just can't do it again. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I havea kitty.I've found that they just do what they want when they want.It has always been my motto that my kitty was the best boyfriend that I have ever had.He's always there.He's cool to hang with.He's always waiting at the door for me when I get home!!