Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday morning

It's Martin Luther King Day so no work today. Yea! So I'm still up early. I feel good today.

Last night I watched football. The Giants are going to the Super Bowl... even though I'm a Jet fan I guess I am happy the Giants are in. Made my Dad happy.

I was at the bar for the early game. Left at around 7 and watched the rest of the game at home. The game ended at around 10 or so.

Before I went to bed at around 11:15 I noticed my cell phone had a text message. It was from Coleen asking where I was. it was from an hour before though. Damn. How did I miss that? Even though it was late I returned a message. I have no idea what is going on but it's something. Nice to know she is thinking about me. Things are moving way too slow but at least they are moving.

So early this morning I got another text from her. Just an answer from my last message. So I asked if she gets email.... no computer she said. Oh well... I guess we can only communicate the old fashioned way by actually talking. I don't know why she wanted to know where I was ... maybe she stopped into Gates , but she indicated that she wasn't. I guess she was bored and felt like texting. Or maybe she broke up with Mark and was looking for something new. So now I'll be thinking about this all day.

I pretty much spent all the money I have until I get paid in 2 weeks. That means I shouldn't go out next weekend. Unless I find some money. Maybe I can sell something. Or just stay in one weekend. That would be the smart thing to do. I don't need to spend any money except for that so I'll be fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy MLK day! I wish I had the day off, but I have to work later.  I've only been reading your journal for a short time, but I really enjoy it!  Good luck with Coleen and have a great day!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hey mike glad to hear she's thinking about you. I don't watch any games but I do have other shows coming on later I'm looking forward them. If they are still being rcorded lol You probley read that in my journal lol