Thursday, July 14, 2005

Why am I never feeling it?

Going out for drinks tonight at the restaurant where Amie works. Even though I have her cell number I haven't called. Joe thinks I am crazy not to have. I don't know what reason I would have for calling and I don't really think she was real into me. I would expect she would think a call would be intrusive. Maybe that's just the mouse in me speaking.

It will include Steve, Adrain and Adrian's girlfriend Luna. Maybe Steve's wife Shulpa but she is pregnant and can't drink. Unfortunately I've only $40 and I am already way over budget for the month. I also want to go out to an outdoor concert Friday night that Janet will be at and I have no idea where I'll get spending money for that.

It always seems that I enough money but no place to go or I have great places to go but I'm broke. Oh well.... the weekend looks good for boating a little. No plans with Lisa, and I haven't heard from her all week. I miss her.

No comments: