Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Shari

A long, long, long time ago I fell in love for the first time. It was during July so I still often think about it around this time of year. I was still in college and working in a local grocery store. I hadn't ever been in love or even been kissed really. Just spin the bottle when I was 12. So even though I was over 20 I still had no clue. Sometimes I think if it weren't for Shari I would never had known real affection.

She was younger than I was. Still in high school. So young in fact I almost ignored her as a possibility. She was very hot though. Big chest, long blond hair, and green eyes. She also seemed like she knew alot. We had been flirting but this was different. I sensed she liked me right away. One Saturday there was a group going out after work and I said "you are going without me?". Shari said "You're coming.... you must come with us". So I guess you could say she asked me out.

So we went to the movies and it was a sad ending.... I think it was the movie version of "Hair". She cried. I was touched. No one really showed that much emotion to me before. That night in front of her house I got kissed for the first time. I was shocked. Shari really made it happen. I wasn't ready at all. I just said "I love you". It just came out. I doubt I meant it. We said goodnight. I went home thinking about how I wanted to see her again .... really just more kissing.

We spent every day together until the end of the summer. One rainy afternoon we were alone in her room .... her parents were away for the day. We were making out but for a change she wasn't stopping me. Bit by bit the clothes came off and we were naked on her floor. I must have been really nervous as we never had sex that day. I found out then that we were both virgins. This was the first time I'd ever been naked with someone. I felt scared and safe all at once. I'm pretty sure this was the moment I really fell in love with her. I can still remember the sound of her voice as she moaned while I was touching her all over.

After a while we just sat in the dark naked just talking. It was strange how comfortable it was.

No comments: