Monday, July 11, 2005

Been out of the game too long.

I had a roller coaster ride of a weekend. It will be hard to get it all into this so I may take a few enrties to get it all. I had planned why to much for one weekend. Friday night was a surprise party to celebrate my older brother Barry's 50th birthday. Saturday I wanted to do some maintenence on the boat then go to The Downtown to see Rectangle and hang out with Janet. Sunday I had Steve, his wife Shulpa, and her single friend Amie (Ammie?) come out for a day on the boat.

Friday night was rainy so I could only go to the party. I enjoyed myself although I was pretty out of it by 10:30. One of the guest was Gina and her husband Mike. Gina was in Barry's wedding party and we dated briefly for a few weeks after that. I really enjoyed seeing her again and wished she was still single. She looked great. The years have been very kind to her and she hasn't lost any of that terrific sense of humor. She left without saying good-bye which is just as well as I could have said something very inappropriate if she had. The night ended with me going home alone and a little depressed. I doubt I'll get a 50th birthday that good.

 

No comments: