Tuesday, July 5, 2005

The Fourth of July

Took the entire family out on the boat at about 7:30 for fireworks. This included nephews and nieces. It was far more stessful than I expected. I guess I just need more time out on the water. Seems as though my family has no confidence in me. Especially my sister and mom. Oh, well. We reap what we sow.

Thank God Lisa showed up. She took care of everthing down below. And nephew Charlie was a big help. Still have to do a few things so I need to get down to the boat tonight.

Never heard from Tracy and didn't get a chance to call her. I got a phone number from Nancy although I doubt I'll ever use it.

I didn't see Lisa on Sunday night and I thought she was home, but she apparently went out to see fireworks on Sunday with someone. I'm curious as to who but chose to not ask. She called my early Monday to go sailing and then realized she had a commitment all afternoon. I swear I just want to see her in a bathing suit. I guess I'm a little perv.

No comments: