Monday, July 18, 2005

How I spent my weekend

I did finally call Janet and she was too ambivelent about going to Oyster Bay so I kind of blew her off. Being that I was a little low on cash and I was expected to attend Joe's gathering of the Scuba Diving Club on his boat I decided to go to Port Washington and then to Glen Head. Janet said she just was going to stay in. It was a typically quiet night for the scuba group. I ate more than I should have but didn't drink much.

Sunday I was planning a day on the boat with Lisa, her sister Ellen, Ellen's husband Frank and their 3 kids all over the age of 13. But I woke up to a soaking rain and a phone call from Lisa that we should reschedule. So I went to Joe's boat and helped him clean up, then to my boat to check on it. Boat never left the dock all weekend.

Lisa and I had a pizza dinner at her house and we hung out watching TV until about 9:30. We ate the entire pie in one sitting. Lisa, who I hadn't seen all week, looked like she's lost weight. I neglected to mention it. I figure that I'm just looking for reasons to like her more and I need to stop that.

So all in all it was a usual weekend for me. Always having plenty of friends to spend time with but no one wants to be that special person or I just don't pursue anyone with any gusto. At least I didn't totally blow through my budget although I did spend more than I had planned.

No comments: