Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Slow week

I'm really wondering where to take things with this journal. I know it's only been 6 weeks but how long am I supposed to write the same story over and over. I really want to make this more interesting to read. I've been considering talking about past success stories so I don't come across as a total loser. I will ponder that and maybe do something in another post.

I sent an email to Janet on Monday and she has not responded. I'm sure she's just busy and then forgot about it. I shouldn't obsess on it so I won't I'm just second guessing a little about how I could have taken her out on Saturday and didn't.

Ahmie is kind of off my list. Wanted to call her but can't come up with a good excuse and I am not sure if I can cold-call just to say hi. In my head I'm thinking she is with her new guy. Probably not that way but that's the way my brain thinks.    

I also wish I could talk to Lisa but her work pretty much makes her unavailable. I made her stop text messeging to my cell phone. It was costing me about $10 a week.

I really want to see Little Feat in Oyster Bay this weekend. I was hoping Lisa would go but it looks as if she will be out with her former work friends. So I haven't really gotten anything lined up for this weekend. I'm pretty sad about that. I really have no one to blame but me. Who can I call?

No comments: