Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Lisa's sister is still sick

Judi is still in the ICU and still on a respirator. I spoke to Lisa 3 times last night and we were going over what she was told by her friend Powell. who is a doctor and an expert in the field of cancer research. He pretty much said that Judi is pretty much into the last stage and recovery was not likely. Basically Judi is dying. God, this is so awful. Judi is only a year older than I am. I'll be there for Lisa but I get the feeling she will not look to me for comfort. I think she would rather I stay away from the hospital.

Hospitals seem to be a recurring theme right now for me. Tracy is having her knee 'scoped today. I called her yesterday and we spoke for a while. I will call her again late tomorrow and hopefully her surgery will go as planned and she can talk to me. I'm really starting to feel like she likes me. I'm not sure how to take things but I've always felt like there might be interest in me on her part. Her recovery from surgery should be pretty quick.... 2 weeks to a month. I'll keep calling her and see how things progress. 

It's really an odd feeling how I have to deal with something really bad at the same time I finally might have something really good.  

No comments: