Friday, July 15, 2005

Weekend Plan

"Plan? There ain't no plan." - Mad Max 3: Beyond the Thunderdome

Okay ... maybe that's not totally accurate but I don't have anything special this weekend. I had my great evening Thursday night and pretty much used up all my cash. I'm about $200 short and I really need to be thrifty. Joe wants me to call Amie and offered to loan me money if I needed it. But I'm pretty sure I want to call her Sunday I think. I wish I had been more upfront before.  

Friday night there is live music in Glen Cove that Janet says she will be at. I think I'll try to go but don't know how long I'll stay. I haven't really talked to her in ages and would really love to hear how she is doing. But if I don't get her attention I'll just look to check the boat and head on home by 10. Janet is a late nighter and I'm not sure I can go as long as she can. Maybe if I don't over do it I'll stay longer. Lisa said she will call me later and maybe share a glass of two of wine in front of her house. I reallt want to do that but sometimes I feel like she is setting me up like a bowling pin and I'll get knocked down.  

Saturday looks to  be a quiet day. Maybe I'll take the boat out but more likely I'll just do some TLC on it. There isn't supposed to be much sun. Sunday might be Lisa and her sister Ellen's family out for a cruise.

No comments: