Saturday, July 16, 2005

Friday night

Enjoyed myself in Glen Cove last night. Got home at 3 a.m. Told Janet I'd call her  Saturday. Still haven't. Might go to Oyster Bay tonight. Joe wants me to go to his party. What to do?

Status with Janet is still the same. We are just friends. She WAS the prettiest girl in the place last night. Met her daughter Sam (short for Samantha I would guess) and her friend Sam and her other friend Sam... weird. Three girls all named Sam. Her daughter is about 20 and has a cuteness but - maybe I'm just old - Janet is so much hotter.

Found out yesterday that Amie has a boyfriend. I was feeling out Steve about how I should call her and he mentioned that she is seeing this guy. He doesn't know much more than that but obviously there isn't much point to pursue that direction. I still thought I would call her. I just don't know how.

No comments: