Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An uneventful day

It was a long day that included a trip to the gym for a vigorous workout. It was more of a struggle than I had been having. I saw Lisa there. We are both planning to try and run in a 5K race in the next few weeks. That gives me incentive to keep working hard.

When I got home I got a call from Coleen. It's not like her to call after 9 o'clock so it was quite a surprise. She wants to start getting back into the gym again and I told her we can meet on Thursday after work. She said she will be there but we will see. I have a feeling she is back seeing Mark again. It's odd that she pays me attention when she sees him. Can't figure that out. Of course I don't actually know what is going on. Never want to ask when i know the answer will not make me happy. That's enough gloom and doom for one day.

No comments: