Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fun Fun Fun

Now I'll be focusing on my next big step. Owning my own home. Soon I'll start boxing and packing up. First I'll begin throwing away all the things that will not fit into my new place. Many many things will need to go. I know I have months to take care of things but I want to start making myself ready sooner rather than later. I am about to go away for a week in Florida but when i get back it will be full steam ahead. I plan to start cleaning out closets as soon as possible. Then drawers will be emptied. Clothes I don't wear will all go. This is my best chance to purge all those useless unneeded things than have been buried in the corners of my life.

I have to start thinking about how I'm going to move. Who can help? Should I just hire movers? Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm back on journal land. I went without the internet for a few months. I moved outa my grandmothers place and is now living with my boyfriend. Guess I'll get into that another time. I was catching up on some of your entrys and I am very sorry to hear about your dad. I really am. Although you will believe what you want.. I believe in life after death and some way. I guess no one will know the real truth but I do believe there is more out there then this. I think the dream did mean something. I have had 2 dreams kinda like that and I felt so much better about certain things after I did dream what I did.. And again I'm sorry to hear about your dad and hope the move goes well. Have a safe trip to florida!